SBA 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Relationships
Cabrera Services Inc.
Formal SBA approved Mentor–Protégé Agreement established in 2014 and an associated 8(a) Joint Venture – Sundance–Cabrera, LLC.
Cabrera is a successful 2007 graduate of the 8(a) program and is a recognized industry leader in providing optimal solutions to radiological and hazardous materials challenges through the application of advanced technology and scientific methods. Cabrera has played a significant role in the return of hundreds of contaminated sites and structures back to productive use.
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment
- CERCLA; Remedial, Cultural, & Natural Resource Investigation; Feasibility Studies Decision Documents; Design & Restoration
- Environmental, Human Health Ecological Risk Assessment/Communication
- Operations, Maintenance & Monitoring Services
- Hazardous Waste & Mixed Waste Characterization, Analysis, Disposition
- High Hazard Characterization, Decontamination, Decommissioning
- MARSSIM, MARSAME, MARLAP Survey Design & Implementation
- On-Site Measurement and Analysis Services Utilizing State-of-Art Methodology/Tools
- Site Closure Plans/Implementation
- Regulatory, Stakeholder, Public Interface/Negotiation, Compliance Support, Permitting/ Licensing
- Demolition & Design-Build Remediation Services
- Soil, Sediment, Surface & Groundwater Sampling, Analysis & Treatment
- Removal/Closure of Tank Systems and Waste Facilities
- Broad Range of Construction, Environmental/Radiological Safety & Industrial
- Hygiene Consultation Services
NAICS Codes: 562910, 541620